TMS Africa and its agents or representatives shall not be liable for any damage, loss or liability arising from the use or inability to use this website or the services or content provided from and through this website.
Information, ideas and opinions expressed on this site should not be regarded as binding advice or the official opinion of TMS Africa and users are encouraged to consult professional advice before taking any course of action related to information, ideas or opinions expressed on this site.
WORKSHOP TERMS AND CONDITIONS (General)
- The course fee includes all course material, manuals, hand-outs, as well as tea and coffee. Some of the course training fees do include a light lunch and will be specified in respect of the course.
- On completion a certificate of successful completion, or a letter of attendance, will be issued as applicable.
- Please note that registration for a course is not guaranteed, but is subject to availability of seats.
- As the majority of short learning programmes are offered at CPD level, specific entry requirements apply.
- Postponement or cancellation of attendance must be done in writing at least 7 (seven) working days prior to commencement of a course.
- Substitutions to attend a course may be made in writing any time prior to such a course. Substitute attendees shall conform to the minimum entry requirements that may apply to any course.
- TMS Africa reserves the right to cancel and/or change the dates of any course up to 4 (four) working days before the commencement of the course. In case of cancellation, fees will be refunded or arrangements can be made to reschedule the course.
- Each student is responsible for his/her own accommodation arrangements.
- Administrative arrangements will be emailed 5-7 days before the commencement of the course.
- Additional charges for special dietary requirement will be confirmed with delegates. The additional charges will depend on the training facility.
- Payment of 50% of the course fee must be made as soon as you have received your invoice.
- The balance must be paid 14 days prior to commencement of a course to ensure that the reservation is confirmed.
- Special payment arrangements should be made, should it be impossible to make payment 7 Days prior to commencement of the course.
- If payment has not been received 14 days prior to commencement of a course, non-paying students may be refused access to the course at the discretion of the TMS Africa.
- If cancellation or a request for postponement is received less than 10 (ten) working days prior to commencement of a course, a penalty fee of 25% will be applicable. If cancellation or a request for postponement is received less than 5 (five) working days prior to commencement of a course, a penalty fee of 50% will be applicable.
- If cancellation is done after course materials have been furnished, the cost thereof will be deducted from the refund, if applicable.
- Failure to notify (written cancellation or postponement) shall attract penalties equal to the full course fee.
- Payment details will be provided upon approval of your application.
- Any cash deposits into TMSAfrica’s bank account shall attract additional bank charges. The cash handling fee will be added to your account to cover the additional bank charges levied by the bank.
- In the event that ‘TMS Africa is required to institute legal or arbitration proceedings to recover any outstanding fees due in terms of this agreement, the party(ies) in default shall be liable for ‘TMS Africa’s legal costs on the scale as between attorney and own client.